The Internal Services Agency, Department of General Services, Parking Enterprise provides basic parking services to the public and to county employees.
Services associated with parking include:
- Maintenance of parking lot equipment,
- Maintaining lists of employee parkers,
- Monitoring availability of public and employee parking,
- Controlling entry and exit in specified controlled parking lots,
- Providing bicycle parking and shower facilities for persons walking or bicycling to work,
- Enforcing parking laws in County-owned parking lots,
- Performing first level administrative reviews of parking citations,
- Posting of parking signs in County-owned parking lots, and
- Collecting parking fees in controlled paid parking facilities.